- Interior Use Only
- High Gloss Finish
- Low VOC
- Easy Spray on Application
- Provides continual and long-term protection against 600+ strains of harmful bacteria and pathogens.
- Prevents the spread of bacteria on high touch surfaces
- Formulated with fungicide to protect against mold, mildew, and algae.
- Authorized by USDA for use in federally inspected mean and poultry processing facilities.
- Door Plates
- Restroom Equipment
- Any High Touch Surface
SPECIFICATIONS OF SILVER BULLET AM ANTIMICROBIAL CLEAR COAT:
Can Pressure: 60 PSI @ 70°F; Adhesion: Rate excellent; Flexibility: Full bend over 1/4″ mandrel; Heat Resistance when fully cured: 250°F; Dry Times: 5-10 minutes dry to touch, 30 minutes recoat, 7 days hard cure
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION FOR SILVER BULLET AM ANTIMICROBIAL CLEAR COAT:
VOC: 67%; Flash Point: -10°F (T.O.C.); For specific information refer to the Safety Data Sheet (SDS).
*** FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY. KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. ***
|Product Number||Size||Wt./Case||Case Quantity|
|14-451AM||16 oz can||6.5 lb||6 (sold only by case)|
Please Note: This product needs a curing agent. If you order 1 Gallon you will need Qty. 2 16-Cure-F4 (Quart), If you order 5-Gallon pail you will need Qty. 2 16-Cure-F1 (Gallon) and Qty. 2 16-Cure-F4 (Quart) and if you order Quart you will need Qty. 2 16-Cure-8 (1/2 Pint).
There are no reviews yet.