A general-purpose alkaline metal cleaner degreaser that is vastly superior to solvents when prepping metal for painting. It is very economical as it uses 9 parts water to 1 part cleaner for most metal cleaning applications. It is biodegradable and acts by emulsifying any grease and oil on the metal surface. Just spray or wipe it on and wash off with clean water or wipe off with clean, lint-free rags. BC 4000 is safe for use on all metals.
Key Features of BC 4000 Metal Cleaner:
• Good Cleaning – effectively removes the soils normally found in metalworking operations. • Safe on All Typical Industrial Metals – to permit use throughout the shop. • Liquid Form – for ease of handling, measuring and mixing. • Highly concentrated – for economical commercial metal cleaning. • Burke’s BC 4000 100% biodegradable metal cleaner for safer environmental use.
General use of Burke’s Metal Cleaner:
BC 4000 cleans all types of parts and metals to eliminate the need for individual products. Normally our metal cleaner it is sprayed on, let the product sit for 2 to 3 minutes, rinse with water, then wipe clean with clean rags. Do not allow the cleaner to dry on the metal. Rinse or wipe off while still wet. It can also be used in agitated cleaning machines. BC-4000 can also be used for an easy to use a floor cleaning solution. Other Uses for BC 4000 Metal Cleaner
- Steam cleaning for general maintenance.
- Central system cleaning.
- Machine tool cleaning – Sumps and exteriors where water-soluble or synthetic coolants are used.
How to Use BC 4000 Concentrated Metal Cleaner:
- When Cleaning Metal Parts:
- Spray Wash – 10% -50% concentration
- Agitated Soak Tank – 5 to 10% concentration.
- Wipe Application – 10% – 50% concentration. A wet rag with the mixture. Change or rinse rags often. Gloves are recommended.
- When Cleaning Floors:
- Mop and Bucket – 5 to 10% concentration.
- Floor Scrubber – 1 to 2% concentration
- Steam Cleaning
- Use 1 to 5% concentration depending on soil load.
Directions for Mixing BC 4000 Metal Cleaner:
|% Concentration||Amount of Metal Cleaner||Amount of Water (in gallons.)|
|1 2 3 4 5 7 8 9 10||1 Quart 1 Quart 1 Quart 1 Quart 1 Quart 1 Quart 1 Quart 1 Quart 1 Quart||25 12 1/2 9 3/8 6 1/4 6 4 /18 3 2/3 2 3/4 2 1/2|
How to Handel and Store BC 4000 Metal Cleaner:
Burke’s BC 4000 Metal Cleaner is for Industrial Use Only. Keep Out of the reach of children.
Store in a cool dry area. This product is freeze-thaw stable but should it freeze, let it thaw at room temperature and mix contents before use. BC 4000 cleaner is alkaline, therefore, gloves and goggles should be worn while handling the concentrate and ready to use solution.
BC-4000 Metal Cleaner Ordering Information:
|Product Number||Size||Case Quantity|