Liquid Stainless Steel and much more…
USDA & FDA Accepted Coatings
Food Processor? Need a waterborne low VOC coating designed for unmatched chemical, abrasion, and impact resistance? Burke Industrial Coatings are engineered for long term asset protection in level 5 corrosivity environments. Burke’s Liquid Stainless Steel Coatings are USDA & FDA accepted and are designed to withstand high pressure chemical wash-down food processing applications.
Pack Expo Booth #S7160
Burke Industrial Coatings – Liquid Stainless Steel Coatings and Powders is a proud member, supporter, and participant in PMMI Pack Expo – Packaging Machinery Manufacturing Institute. Burke Industrial Coatings invites all members, associates, and vendors to visit BIC’s booth for an in-depth coatings evaluation. Burke Industrial Coatings are engineered protectants for extreme environments.
Burke Industrial Coatings is a global supplier of corrosion prevention & protection stainless steel coatings. Burke’s liquid stainless steel and non stainless coatings lines are specified globally by industry leaders in food processing, OEMs, and healthcare. Our Global expertise and knowledge ensure specific coatings solutions for our international partners.
Satisfied Burke Clients
Why Choose Burke Coatings
- Designed and Manufactured in the United States
- Our high performance epoxy coatings have increased chemical resistance
- Low VOC/very low odor for most of our products
- All Burke products are FDA and USDA approved for incidental contact
- With 44 years of experience in water base technology, we are one of the most experienced water base coating companies in the world